Final submission of regular paper and poster
In order to submit the final version of your regular paper or poster, please follow the following steps:
- Assure that your article complies with the IEEE CS proceedings style template.
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site
- First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 37113XP for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Finaly, complete the IEEE Copyright Form and send to this e-mail
For further information please read t
he IEEE PDF eXpress Process Overview. If you have any question, please send an email.
- 59,4 cm x 84,1 cm (DIN A1 format)
- Thumb tacks will be provided to hang your poster
- Posters presentations are hard-copy (paper/poster) format only
- Posters must fit within the designated space listed above
- The most successful and attractive posters are graphically-produced posters that highlight and summarize the main points, with the poster presenter filling in the details
- The least effective poster format is a photocopy of the manuscript.
Your poster presentation should include:
- The paper title and all authors at the top of the poster
- A brief introduction, goals, experimental detail, conclusions, and references
- Explanations for graphs, pictures, and tables.
Font Sizes (minimum recommendations):
- Title: 36 point type
- List of authors: 25 point type
- Double-spaced text: 15 point type
- The entire poster layout should be readable from six to ten feet away
- Be careful in your use of colors, some people are red-green color blind and some colors do not stand out in contrast to others.
*New* QR Codes (optional)
- The barcode can be designed to link the person viewing your poster to a related video, your website, or your contact information QR Code