It is with great pleasure that we invite you to participate in the 7th International Conference on Serious Games and Applications for Health, IEEE SeGAH 2019, to be held on Kyoto, Japan, from 5 - 7 of August 2019, at the Ritsumeikan Center for Games Studies.
|Full Paper Submission:||February 5, 2019|
|Short Paper Submission:||February 5, 2019|
|Tutorial Submission:||February 5, 2019|
|Demo Submission:||February 5, 2019|
|Authors Notification:||March 25, 2019|
|Final Paper Submission and Registration:||April 22, 2019|
|Early Registration:||April 22, 2019|
Prof. Yen-Wei Chen as keynote speaker.
- July 2018 - Website launched
The overall objectives of the conference are the discussion and sharing of knowledge, experiences and scientific and technical results, related to state-of-the-art solutions and technologies on serious games and applications for health and healthcare, as well as the demonstration of advanced products and technologies.
Best paper awards will be distributed during the conference closing session.
Workshops, Tutorials as well as Demonstrations dedicated to other technical/scientific topics are in preparation: companies interested in presenting their products/methodologies or researchers interested in holding a tutorial are invited to contact the conference secretariat.
We particularly welcome research on topics in the following areas:
- Virtual environments
- Patient education
- Game-based learning
- Exercising and active living
- Natural user interface
- Human-computer interface
- Assistive technologies
- Game design and development
- Artificial intelligence
- Signal processing
- E-learning and Education
- Public Health Informatics
- Telemedicine and real-time monitoring
- Clinical training
- Healthcare professionals training
- Public health education
- Medical imaging processing, Analysis and Visualization
- Augmented reality for Minimally-invasive surgery
- Techniques and tools for Minimally-invasive surgery
- Robotic surgical Procedures
- Robotic instruments for surgery